Netris is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Golang) to help us build our automatic NetOps software that empowers the next generation of mission-critical networks for private cloud, edge, and local Kubernetes deployments.
This is an exciting role for an engineer to join and develop the core components for modern Kubernetes & cloud networking products in a rapidly growing Silicon Valley startup. You will work with network Architects, network Scientists, and product leadership to develop a rock-solid production-grade product that our customers will soon deploy around the globe in their mission-critical data centers. You will be expected to iterate rapidly while delivering high-quality output.
It’s challenging and exciting to create a world-class product.
What You’ll Do:
- Architect Solutions: Architect efficient and reusable Linux components.
- Problem-solve: Solve challenges on the edge of Linux OS and networking.
- Develop & Manage: Develop and maintain sufficient test coverage for all features
- Maximize Efficiency: Optimize performance heavy parts of existing applications
- Guide: Mentor less experienced developers
- 5+ years experience building services or cloud/infrastructure software.
- Strong experience in Golang.
- Building high-performance APIs (GRPC, REST API) in Golang.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of building parsers.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux internals
- Knowledge of Linux networking is a huge plus
- Knowledge of client/server protocols and deployment systems.
- Extensive knowledge of software design paradigms in large-scale environments and distributed systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to deliver and challenge the status quo.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with the team and internal/external organizations.
We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems we’re solving.
Benefits at Netris:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Sick Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work from anywhere (remote work initiatives)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Netris treat each other with respect and empathy.